The Technology Company Custom Desktop PC
Updated November 2014
Our quality mini tower case offers the perfect balance between size and versatility. It won't take up too much room, yet has enough space inside to allow easy upgrades in the future.
Please configure your system as you like from the above options - and don't hesitate to contact us for free advise or pop in anytime if you're local. The standard machine (no upgrades chosen above) comes with the latest Intel dual-core i3 (3rd generation) processor from Intel and is fast enough for most tasks, including Internet browsing, e-mail and photo and video editing. We can upgrade all the components at a later date if you like, but we'd advise you try and future proof your machine to some degree by choosing from the options above.
If you can't see a machine that meets your requirements please contact us.
Please allow 5 working days for building and testing of our custom machines.
Base Specifications (please see upgrade options above):
- Case (WxDxH): Antec Micro ATX Case, 180mm x 360mm x 411mm (W x H x D)
- PSU: Antec Earthwatts 380W 80+ Bronze
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H81M-D2V
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 (LAN), 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI, 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line out/Microphone), 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse combo, 8 x USB Ports (2 front Super Fast USB 3, 6 back including 4 super fast USB 3)
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW/DL 24X
- Mouse and Keyboard: Microsoft Wired Mouse and Keyboard
- Free Software: Microsoft Anti-virus, LibreOffice (Office Suite)
- Extras: In-store setup free of charge
Specification is subject to change - please contact us if you would like to confirm exact specifications.