Kingston 4GB SDHC Class 4 High Performance Memory Card Free Delivery
Fortunately most recent cameras have now standardised on the SDHC memory card format. Only a little larger than a postage stamp these cards are rated by their size and speed. These Class 4 cards are fast enough to use in your SD or HD camcorder (please check your manual or contact us if you are unsure) or any digital camera supporting the SDHC format.
This 4GB card can store up to 1200 High Resolution image or 1 hour of video depending on size, quality and format*.
Starting at 4GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston’s Class 4 SDHC cards use speed "class" ratings that deliver a 4MB/sec minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
- Dimensions — 0.94" x 1.26" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
- Weight — 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)
- High-Speed Class Rating — Class 4: 4MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
- Operating Temperature — -13º F to 185º F (-25º C to 85 º C)
- Storage Temperature — -40º F to 185º F (-40º C to 85º C)
- Voltage — 3.3v
- Compliant — with the SD Card Association card 2.00 specification
- Secure — built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible — with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
- File Format — SDHC File Format - FAT32 (only for capacities 4GB and above)
- Reliable — lifetime warranty
- Simple — as easy as plug-and-play