Fenix LD22 R5 2xAA 190 Lumens Powerful LED Torch
This is latest version of one of Fenix's most popular torches. It runs on two AA batteries, is very powerful and has lots of modes (which are now easier than ever to operate with the new side mode button). It's also great as a bike or helmet light. If we had to choose only one torch in the Fenix range this would be it!
It will last a staggering 110 hours on its dimmest (but very useable) 3 Lumens and its maximum 190 Lumens Turbo setting is breathtakingly bright! As a comparison a Maglite (2xAA) which is around the same size is around 15 Lumens at full birghtest bit this drops off very quickly - the Fenix torches are regulated so the birghtest stays constant. And a Maglite 4D at full brightness with fresh batteries is just 122 Lumens!
All our Fenix torches come with a free set of batteries and free delivery.
Fenix LD22 uses 2 x AA batteries and features the latest switching technology from Fenix, upgrading the best selling LD20 with a new head mounted brightness/mode switch and intelligent circuit which remembers your last used brightness level next time you switch on.
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
- 156mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
- 60-gram weight (excluding batteries and body clip)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating