Fenix HP25 Headlamp 360 Lumens
Fenix HP25 Dual-Beam, 4 x AA powered head torch offers 360 lumens maximum output and outstanding versatility in a high quality product designed for a wide range of uses from outdoor adventures to everyday and work related tasks.
The dual beam system, with each lamp units brightness seperately adjustable by its own switch offers 12 combinations of flood and long-throwing light, and 8 individual settings with only one beam activated. This enables the user to use only the flood light for close in tasks, only the long distance beam for spotting, or a combination of the two beams for safe outdoor/indoor illumination of a wide area.
Fenix HP25 headlamp is waterproof to IPX-6 for all weather use and features a heatsink for excellent thermal management / heat dissipation, whilst the built-in mode memory circuit remembers your last used lighting level for each lamp unit, perfect for camping / work applications etc.
All our Fenix products come with free delivery.
- Uses 2 x Cree XP-E LED's with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- 20 types of output
- Spot light: 45 lumens (24 hrs), 90 lumens (10 hrs 30 min), 180 lumens (4 hrs 40 min), SOS (90 lumens),
- Flood light: 4 lumens (206 hrs), 45 lumens (24 hrs), 90 lumens (10 hrs 30 min), 180 lumens (4 hrs 40 min) plus 12 combined settings. Tested to ANSI /Nema FL 1 standard using 2500 mah AA Ni-mh rechargeable batteries. Please refer to product manual in images area for full details
- Dimensions: Light: 76mm (Length) x 55.7mm (Width) x 31.5mm (Height)
- Battery Case: 88.8mm (Length) x 73.7mm (Width) x 26.2mm (Height)
- 183.5-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Two dedicated light sources with individual control system
- Lockout function - protects the light from accidental activation
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Built-in heatsink provides optimal thermal dissipation
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard