Fenix HL55 Head Torch
The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900-lumen burst mode and 150-hour runtime (at low output) from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light from the Cree XM-L2 T6 LED means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments.
A 116-metre carry distance reaches farther while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON/OFF, output selection and burst. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all-season backcountry and cave exploration. Five brightness levels of: 10 lumens (150 hrs), 55 lumens (30 hrs), 165 lumens (10 hrs), 10 lumens (150 hrs) plus 900 lumen Burst Mode offer a spectrum of output / runtime combinations to suit your task whilst the 1PX-8 underwater depth rating to 2 metres delivers peace of mind in the most adverse conditions. Another high value, high quality, superb performance lighting product from Fenix that's sure to be hugely popular with outdoor adventurers.
All our Fenix torches come with a free set of batteries and free delivery.
- Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- 84mm (Length) × 46mm (Width) × 48mm (Height)
- 115 – gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output Burst mode
- Made from durable aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating