Fenix HL50 Head Torch
Fenix HL50 is a compact, light weight, waterproof head torch / task light designed for your outdoor adventures. The Neutral White Cree XM-L2 T6 LED delivers excellent definition and colour rendering. HL50 has the ability to use either an AA / AA rechargeable battery for convenience or a CR123 non rechargeable lithium battery for maximum output and use in freezing conditions. The supplied extension tube allows simple switching between battery types.
Each battery type offers differing performance levels including a high output burst mode.
- AA Ni-MH : Burst 285 lumens, Max 150 lumens (2 hrs), Mid 55 lumens (6 hrs 20 min), Low 3 lumens (110 hrs)
- CR123 battery : Burst 365 lumens, Max 170 lumens (3 hrs), Mid 60 lumens (9 hrs 45 min), Low 4 lumens (150 hrs)
Weighing only 57 grams without battery and constructed from high quality aluminium and stainless steel, HL50 is not only comfortable to carry and wear but also highly durable. Easily unclipped from its premium stainless steel holder, Fenix HL50 also serves as a useful task light.
All our Fenix torches come with a free set of batteries and free delivery.
- Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V CR123A Lithium battery, compatible with AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 63.8mm×32mm×30mm (2.51inch x1.26inch x1.18inch)
- 57-gram（1.83oz）weight (excluding battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
- High output Burst mode
- Made of quality aluminum alloy and stainless steel
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating