Fenix HL10 Headlamp 1xAAA Battery 70 Lumens
Fenix HL10 head torch is an ultra lightweight, versatile product which can be used as a head torch, hands free task light or keychain torch.
HL10 features 3 lighting levels of 3, 27 and 70 lumens actuated by a head mounted switch and is powered by a single AAA battery (Ni-mh rechargeable recommended for best performance). A wide 90 degree, smooth flood beam offers even illumination for short distance tasks.
Other notable features of the Fenix HL10 include 100 degree angle adjustment for perfect beam alignment in head torch mode, a quick release bracket enabling use as a keychain light or task light and waterproofing to 2 metres depth for extreme outdoor activities.
Weighing only 42.5g (without battery), Fenix HL10 is comfortable to wear for long periods and ideal as a camping light, reading light, work light or emergency back-up light.
All our Fenix products come with free delivery.
- Utilizes Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one AAA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) battery
- 3 types of output: 3 lumens (27 hrs), 27 lumens (2 hrs 45 min), 70 lumens (50 min), tested to ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard using 750 mah AAA Ni-mh rechargeable battery
- 69.5mm (Length) ×29.2mm (Width) ×28.2mm (Height)
- 45.2-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Mini light stands upright when removed from the case
- 100-degree tilt mechanism focuses the HL10 where needed
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made of durable plastic and aluminum alloy
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating