Aquapac Waterproof your electronics, iPad mini, Kindle 3
This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices including the iPad mini, the Kindle 3, and the Sony PRS-505 reader. Enjoy freedom and peace of mind around water. As used by the London Fire Brigade to keep their gear safe.
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens.
- You can use a front-facing camera (e.g. FaceTime), but please note that there is NOT a lens window on the back of the case to use rear-facing cameras (e.g. iSight).
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with a lanyard
- Like most of Aquapac cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.