Aquapac Waterproof 25L Wet and Dry Backpack (788)
This is the rucksack Gidon uses for commuting to work and it really is very good. See his overview below:
Whether you're commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, this is a fully-featured waterproof backpack that will protect your gear from the elements.
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag.
- Internal pockets in yellow - So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily.
- Clear key pocket - No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items.
- External mesh-pockets - Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to.
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams - Water can't seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn.
- Proven roll-seal - Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements.
- Removable back support/seat - Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain.
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder - Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail.
- Integral light-lash - Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free.
- Breathable mesh straps - Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable.
- Reflective logo print - Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight.
- Sternum and waist straps - Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail. And remove the waist strap if you don't need it.
- Carabiner lashes - So you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free - Stays supple and crack-free even when it's really cold.
Waterproof Rating stormproof: Stormproof
Volume: 25 litre
Colour: Black with Hot Orange Lashtab surround
Materials: 210D PU-Coated Fabrics Taped Seams
Weight Bag: 20.5oz / 580g
Back support/seat: 3.6oz / 101g
Waist strap: 1.2oz / 35g